Our Family!

Our Family!
Our wonderful family!

Feel free!

Hello and Welcome to the Crazy Call Clan's blog! I am Ruth the editor (along with Mom) of this blog and the middle child! Feel Free to take a look!

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

Hi,

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.  Here's some fun pics and a video of us just being crazy with our annual Thanksgiving play.  Hyrum was a great Squanto!!!!  Silent and foreboding!  Here's also  a fun song we made up.  We sooooo enjoyed having Priscilla home!!!!  I've missed her.  It was hard to say good-bye again this morning. (Especially while it was raining hard thus, snowing on the passes!! :)  She did text us and said they made it through the passes.

Life!!!

Also a pic of our dear Sarah, she's at 5 months in her pregnancy.  I loved 5 months.  I wasn't too big, I wasn't too sick, I had energy and I could feel the baby. :)  But alas, can't stay at 5 months forever! (and we shouldn't.)  The last Tri-mester, yep we need the uncomfortableness (is that a word) of that last Tri to help us mentally get excited about birth/labor/etc. (Get excited? AHHHH...)

We are so blessed as a family!!! :)

Love,
Sam



  Did any of that make sense?

No comments:

Post a Comment