Our Family!

Our Family!
Our wonderful family!

Feel free!

Hello and Welcome to the Crazy Call Clan's blog! I am Ruth the editor (along with Mom) of this blog and the middle child! Feel Free to take a look!

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Intro

Hi my family is creating this blog, and I am the editor. My name is Ruth, and I am the middle child of 9 kids! Yup 9. The oldest is Sarah (20), then Lani (18), Priscilla (16), Ford (14), ME! (Ruth) (12), Talitha (9), Abby (7), Hyrum (5), and Joseph (3). My parents names are, Micheal and Samatha.
We all love each other very much, and we hope that you enjoy our blog!

5 comments:

  1. Ruth, this is BRILLIANT! You are such a smart little girl! I love you sister! Well, I only comment is that this picture that you have on display is not very flattering for...well...any of us. I am thinking you should change it my dear, but it is your choice. I look like a pig, sarah is graciously showing off her double chin, Abby looks like she is about to steal something...dad looks waayyy too happy ;)and Talitha has her little sassy look going. Needless to say, it is a good representation of what our family is really like, but pictures are meant to be deceiving, so you should change it. I love you babe, this is a really cool idea! Lan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, Ruth! I be watching for more posts to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone! :D Ok Lan, I will see what I can do about the family picture.
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ruth!!! I love your family blog! It's awesome even though it isn't finished yet.... I will look at it some more later love you lots!
    Lauryn =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry about deleting my comment i didn't mean to! But i will say what i said in my last comment!
    I LOVE YOUR BLOG! It is amazing! I love how you did the age thing just like me! basically your blog ROCKS!!
    Love you lots!
    Lindsey!

    ReplyDelete