Our Family!

Our Family!
Our wonderful family!

Feel free!

Hello and Welcome to the Crazy Call Clan's blog! I am Ruth the editor (along with Mom) of this blog and the middle child! Feel Free to take a look!

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Seattle Trip!!

Ok so recently we just got home from Seattle and it was AMAZING!!! We went down for a little vacation time before my dad started his job, and we went to meet our distant relatives. Yes, I know what is going threw your mind right now: "What??!!! Meeting relatives??! What the heck is up with that?!?" But yes, we did meet our relatives and we all love them! They are on my dad's side and they are totally awesome. Uncle Garth and Aunt Mary Gay Walker, if you are reading this I just hope that you know how much we love you!
So we were their for 4 days and 4 awesome days. Friday we left home and got there around 10:00, than we left on Monday around 11:00, Saturday we woke up and went into Seattle. We went down Pike street and it was so outstanding and for those of you who have been there you will know what I mean. Crowded alleys, sailors throwing fish, hippies, street performers, and lots and lots of benders.
We didn't really have the guts to stop in a crowded area and take pictures, sorry. But here is one of all the kids by a really cool fountain. I love whatever Hyrum is doing. It is soo cool! But After we had walked around Seattle for about 2-3 hours, we didn'treally know what to do. So mom piped up and declared "I wanna go on a ferry!" Long silence. "O-ok." was the reply. So smiling like she always does when she wants to do something really weird and she knows that it will turn out the wrong way than she had hoped, she left us by the ferry entrance to go and see how much a ferry cost. 5 minuets past. Than a very kind police officer saw us in our so-called "distress" came to help a family in need. He asked us if we needed help and dad told him that we were just waiting for mommy. So he told us what the price was (it might of been like $6 for youth and adult. Kids were free) and than he left. Mom came back and she had found out what they cost as well. But to get to the fun part. We went into the waiting place were you bored and we waited. WE got subway because it was right across from us and we could smell and see them making the food so dad felt guilty for putting his family thru such torch-or so we got it. Mom and Dad got tickets and we started to bored. We got on a took soo many pics!! Mom took the picture in this one so she isn't in it.

This is just one of the million of pics that we took on the boat.
Yes, I know that it is really dark but hopefully you can see this is all the girls but Sarah and Mom.

Ford, Hyrum, and Joseph. I love Hyrum and Joseph's faces.
Priscilla took this. She barley got the highest building in the city but it's still amazing!

Mom and dad. Moms hair is everywhere and dad is...trying to smile?




3 comments:

  1. Hey Ruth - The blog is looking awesome!! Keep it up. You won't regret having this record ever. I love mine and I'm glad to see you creating one too :) Love ya!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU MICHELLE!!! That makes me feel awesome!
    Just for the record, I look at your blog all the time! I love it!
    Love you!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are awesome pics... i love the blog Ruth keep it up! :)

    Linz! :)

    ReplyDelete