Our Family!

Our Family!
Our wonderful family!

Feel free!

Hello and Welcome to the Crazy Call Clan's blog! I am Ruth the editor (along with Mom) of this blog and the middle child! Feel Free to take a look!

Sunday, May 11, 2014

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY


 We are Grandparents!!!
As many of you know :)
Jason, Sarah and Jocelyn have been here this weekend.  Poor Jocelyn has been passed from one child, grandparent, parent, to the next....Has she been put down....maybe?
What a sweet Mother's Day gift.  Being in the presence of a perfect child.  
 I want to pay tribute to my Mom on Mother's Day.
Here is a 4 generation photo, taken right before Mom and I left to go to the temple together Friday, May 9th.  Okay, okay, not the best photo of Jocelyn, she was stretching, tired of the photo session, etc.  Here's a better one of her meditating LIFE. :)
Pretty Precious!!!

I am so thankful to be a mother.  My mother was the perfect mother for me.  She taught me that mothering is nurturing. It's educating, it's love in it's highest form.  Mothering is a blessing.  Mothering is the greatest responsibility given to women. Mothering shapes the future, builds the Kingdom of God and gives hope to a dark world.  Mothering doesn't stop when a child leaves home. Mothering continues forever. She instilled in me a love for babies, how each child was a gift and a blessing.  How I love babies!  Michael and I have had a hard time with Jocelyn, she looks a lot like Sarah, a lot like one of our babies, but she is not.  She's a part of us, for that I am grateful.  
My parents impressed upon me the importance of Family.  It is what eternity is made of and for this reason, must be our up-most priority. How thankful I am for this understanding, for my parents!  Thank you Mom, thank you Dad
I love you!
We talked with Lani!  Wow, we miss her, but are so grateful for the example she has set and is setting of dedication to our Savior!
Happy Mother's Day!
Sam 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful thoughts Sam. Beautiful photos. Thank you for your example to me of a dedicated, whole-hearted, nurturing mother. You have been a great influence on me in this regard. We love your dear, dear family. Happy Mother's Day. -Camille

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful 4 generation picture! We're so glad Sarah's family is a little closer to you now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Call Family is the greatest family of all time! I love all of you :) I love this blog and I have copied all the pictures into the official CALL FOLDER I will have for all time and eternity and continue to fill with the delightful pictures of your family. Want to adopt me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure we already have Helen!! :)

      Delete