This is me on my 12th b-day!(If you know what twilight is, you will get a kick out of this.) Notice who is on the card and what it says! Haha! My grandma fox gave this to me. When I opened it I could not stop laughing! And I really am not a fan of twilight but I did like the card.
“Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!” Dr. Seuss Our Family Christmas 2014
Our Family!
Our wonderful family!
Feel free!
Hello and Welcome to the Crazy Call Clan's blog! I am Ruth the editor (along with Mom) of this blog and the middle child! Feel Free to take a look!
Monday, November 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ruth your hair is CRAZY short! But i love the hair cut. i like how your blog is going! That's really funny about the whole card thing!
ReplyDeleteLove you!
Lindsey!:)
Ruth, you look so grown up with your cute haircut! So glad you guys have started a blog. You're darling. -Camille
ReplyDeletep.s. Sadie is always writing stories. You are one of the characters in the story she wrote this morning. That means she really likes you ;)
Ah! Thanks Camile! And please tell Sadie that I am honored to be a character in her story. And I really think that your Harry Potter Halloween pictures are sooooo cool! Moses was a great Harry! Every one was awesome!
ReplyDeleteHope that you all enjoy the rest of the blog!
Ruth ;)
Ruth... al those comments that have Linz are me... i forgot to sign out so when i posted comment it says it was you from cousins forever blog... just to clear that up!
ReplyDeleteLove the blog! :)
Linz! :)