Our Family!

Our Family!
Our wonderful family!

Feel free!

Hello and Welcome to the Crazy Call Clan's blog! I am Ruth the editor (along with Mom) of this blog and the middle child! Feel Free to take a look!

Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Year!!!

Well hello everyone! So every one knows that it is know 2012!!!! And I think that it is very interesting that everyone has been making things, movies, and music, about how the world would end in 2012 and it hasn't!! But happy LATE New Year everyone!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Ruth happy new year to you to!! I hope yours was a blast!!!:)
    your cousin,
    Lindsey!!=]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruth this is alex and I think it is also very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is also alex and when I was puplishing the post it asked me to prove that I'm not a robot! how rude!

    ReplyDelete