Are we sick of these freezing temperatures? I am! I seriously can't get warm! But this morning does feel warmer.
Tuesday
is my beloved hubby's birthday he's the big...... 45? I'm 47 and so I
really can't sympathize with him! :) We are coming up on our 23rd anniversary. I think I mentioned that next year I will have been married as many years as I was single, why is that so important?
Saturday, Dec. 14th, is our piano
recital, "The Grinch that stole Christmas!" Sister Brett always does
some kind of production with these December recitals. We will be
performing at the Fairwood Retirement Village, 312 W. Hastings. Way up
North. It's right next to Mead High School,
The recital is at 11 am in the morning. Hyrum is the
Grinch, Ruth the Nutcracker, Talitha and Abby are elves. It's great
fun. The "bus" (our van) leaves about 9:30 am. If you are interested
in attending and want a ride, hop on board! :)
We had Sarah and
Jason here for about 12 hours, give or take, over the weekend. (They were here for
Travis', Jason's brother's, wedding) It was wonderful to see them! They
look great and happy. Sarah is doing well with the pregnancy and this
week she will have a sonogram to take a look at the grandbaby! :)
There's a little update,
Wasn't the Christmas Devotional wonderful!?!
Love,
Sam
No comments:
Post a Comment