Our Family!

Our Family!
Our wonderful family!

Feel free!

Hello and Welcome to the Crazy Call Clan's blog! I am Ruth the editor (along with Mom) of this blog and the middle child! Feel Free to take a look!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Priscilla and Talitha's B-days!!!


As you can probably see these are pics of my two beautiful sisters that happen to share birthdays in the same month. Priscilla's (left Joe really did take control and blew out the candles) is Jan. 1st and she is now 17!! Ahh!! When did my sweet sissy get so big! Time really does fly. Now Taliths's birthday (right her cousin Julia is with her) is more near the end of the month. Jan 29th! Yeah pretty far apart from each other! But now she is 10!!...this is the sound of me...sobbing..AHHHHH!!!!!!!Ah!! She is now in the double-digits!! Before I know it she will be 17!!!! But as Dr. Seuss would say: "Don't cry because its over, be happy that it happened!" So I guess that I need to stop moping and be happy that I have two wonderful sisters to cherish and love. Yes, yes I know.. touching moment.


5 comments: