Our Family!

Our Family!
Our wonderful family!

Feel free!

Hello and Welcome to the Crazy Call Clan's blog! I am Ruth the editor (along with Mom) of this blog and the middle child! Feel Free to take a look!

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas

Boys and Bow Ties :)
 (Hyrum, Ford and Joe after Church) .
  We have used the plaid bow tie since Ford was a little boy (it's one of the bow ties my brothers wore at our wedding!!!  :)  The green bow ties, I made (didn't turn out as nice as the plaid.)  And Ford's bow tie was given to him by his sisters, Sarah did you give it to him?  or was it Lani or Priscilla?
We spent some time at the Wagstaff's Cabin, fun food, games and movies! Where's Ruth?  Priscilla was not home from BYU-I yet :(



Now, everyone is in the picture (mom had a hard time working the timer on the camera!  Yep I'm a techie!)


  Gingerbread house.  Hyrum's favorite Christmas time Story is the Gingerbread baby.  He has begged me for YEARS to be like Matte in the Story and make a Gingerbread House for the Gingerbread baby.  WELL,  we finally got around to it this year.  Thanks to the sacrifice of some Christmas Candy and the creativity of his two sisters (Ruth and Abby) we made a fine Gingerbread House (no Gingerbread baby has shown up yet :( though. )

No comments:

Post a Comment