WEEK 29
A couple of days ago it was windy and I saw trash cans getting blown around. I thought, where is my Lan to pick them up? :)
I am sure you (Lani) pick up lots of trash cans in Nebraska :) LOVE,LOVE, LOVE.
So, I bawled on my birthday HEY, "It's my birthday
an' I'll cry if I want to...cry if I want to...cry if I want...
"
I was sitting there, about to blow a candle out on my pie, (remember We
made some pies with Nana, thus birthday pie :) Anyway, I'm about to
blow out the candle and the thought enters my brain....."This is the
first birthday in 22years that I haven't shared it with Sarah" YEP THAT DID IT, let the water FLOW!!!!
I had a hard time keeping composed for awhile! Ford did try to take
some pictures, ......, I told him to erase them all!!!
OKAY, OKAY,OKAY.....I MISS MY BABIES!!!!!
I said it, I'll be better now, for the time being,..... ahhhh ... maybe I should chose a different topic!
We are doing well, getting excited to see Priscilla for Thanksgiving. We will not be seeing Sarah and Jason until the weekend after that because of Travis' Wedding.
Do you have a family to spend Thanksgiving with? YOU NEED TURKEY SOMEWHERE!!!
We had our Primary Program last Sunday. Ramona did not come :( There was a special meeting in our Stake for all return missionaries. The Pres. Mott challenged us to invite someone to hear the missionary discussions by Christmas. I am praying!
What a wonderful time!
We are trying to get back into a schedule. We had Nana and Papa, my birthday, Dad's Day off, Veteran's Day (We went and performed for the Veterans :), yep the last week has been a "bust" when it comes to homeschool/piano. Then we have the holidays soooo......maybe I shouldn't expect too much!
We love you so! Hope all is well .
A couple of days ago it was windy and I saw trash cans getting blown around. I thought, where is my Lan to pick them up? :)
I am sure you (Lani) pick up lots of trash cans in Nebraska :) LOVE,LOVE, LOVE.
So, I bawled on my birthday HEY, "It's my birthday
an' I'll cry if I want to...cry if I want to...cry if I want...
"
I was sitting there, about to blow a candle out on my pie, (remember We
made some pies with Nana, thus birthday pie :) Anyway, I'm about to
blow out the candle and the thought enters my brain....."This is the
first birthday in 22years that I haven't shared it with Sarah" YEP THAT DID IT, let the water FLOW!!!!
I had a hard time keeping composed for awhile! Ford did try to take
some pictures, ......, I told him to erase them all!!!OKAY, OKAY,OKAY.....I MISS MY BABIES!!!!!
I said it, I'll be better now, for the time being,..... ahhhh ... maybe I should chose a different topic!
We are doing well, getting excited to see Priscilla for Thanksgiving. We will not be seeing Sarah and Jason until the weekend after that because of Travis' Wedding.
Do you have a family to spend Thanksgiving with? YOU NEED TURKEY SOMEWHERE!!!
We had our Primary Program last Sunday. Ramona did not come :( There was a special meeting in our Stake for all return missionaries. The Pres. Mott challenged us to invite someone to hear the missionary discussions by Christmas. I am praying!
What a wonderful time!
We are trying to get back into a schedule. We had Nana and Papa, my birthday, Dad's Day off, Veteran's Day (We went and performed for the Veterans :), yep the last week has been a "bust" when it comes to homeschool/piano. Then we have the holidays soooo......maybe I shouldn't expect too much!
We love you so! Hope all is well .
No comments:
Post a Comment