Our Family!

Our Family!
Our wonderful family!

Feel free!

Hello and Welcome to the Crazy Call Clan's blog! I am Ruth the editor (along with Mom) of this blog and the middle child! Feel Free to take a look!

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Winter Time at the Crazy Calls

Here's some photos;  Ford and Jenna Jasquez going to TOLO (what DOES Tolo mean?  It was a Sadie Hawkins Dance for me going up)  Dec. 1013
Yep, you guessed right!  They went as "Batman, Batwoman"  Ford had a great time!
Priscilla's BIRTHDAY!!!! SHE'S 19!!!! (Abby don't look so happy about it! Joe's having problems with the smile, NICCCCCEEE, SMILE PAULA)
Priscilla loves ice cream cake.....from Dairy Queen.....So I tried to make an ice cream cake, similar to that kind of delicious cake we find at Dairy Queen......AHHH, It was not a failure, but I would not exactly call it a success..... THE KIDS ATE IT ANYWAY!!!! (Dairy Queen's cake is better!)
Oh the joy of presents,  What did she get?  Snow boots, a can opener and tights.  (Who said turning 19 is a Big Deal?)   The life of a college student.....you get what you neeeeeeeeddd :)

No comments:

Post a Comment