Our Family!

Our Family!
Our wonderful family!

Feel free!

Hello and Welcome to the Crazy Call Clan's blog! I am Ruth the editor (along with Mom) of this blog and the middle child! Feel Free to take a look!

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Poems

So this morning my mom wanted me to type out the new poem and scripture fore our home school, and she just happened to stumble across some of the poems that I wrote, and I think that I am quite good. I'll try to post again sooner!

He Lives!

He made the sun, the sea,
And all of it just for me.
The ocean the sky,
And I look from my eye.

He gave his life for my sake,
And for three long days he did not wake. 
The days grew long, dark and cold,
"Father forgive them" were the last words he told.

They brought him to a tomb all made of rock,
He had been forced to hold a wooden cross and walk.

Then on the third day Mary Magdalene sat and wept,
She asked "Where hath he been kept?"
And when she looked up and lo she behold.,
Jesus Christ her Savior with a heart made of gold.

Ruth Call

Seasons!

Spring, spring what a wonderful thing,
Flowers, grass and a simple birds wing. 
Truly no better way to begin a year,
When the wonderful Spring is here.

Summer, summer really a wonder,
But could never have not a blunder.
Warm, fresh, with it we truly are blessed. 
And at night under the stars we rest. 

Leaves crunch, wind blows, 
But under my cap I have a warm nose.
It is fall my favorite season of the year,
And when it comes I give a great cheer!

Gentle, graceful, just like an angel , they will fall.
Snow flakes have all been to call.
Spring, summer, and a little fall too,
Have all gone in the past they flew .
But now the time for Noel has come
To rejoice in the drummer boys drum. 

Spring, summer, fall and winter,
Have come and gone
And now it is dawn.
And it is the time to start another year,
Of all the seasons here,
Each will bring us not a single tear. 

Ruth Call

 

No comments:

Post a Comment