Our Family!

Our Family!
Our wonderful family!

Feel free!

Hello and Welcome to the Crazy Call Clan's blog! I am Ruth the editor (along with Mom) of this blog and the middle child! Feel Free to take a look!

Monday, December 31, 2012

Movies

Throughout our Christmas break we have watched a NUMEROUS amount of movies. We went on a little mini vacation before Christmas and saw The Hobbit!!!!!!!!!!!! BEST. MOVIE. EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's totally been proven. By me. I thought that the casting was GREAT! The acting was BETTER! And the movie was BEYOND BEST!!!!!!!!! Personally I find the actor of Thoren (one of the main Dwarfs) (played by Richard Armitage) VERY VERY VERY.......attractive. BUt for some WEIRD reason our Dear father......hated it. I still cannot find the reason. And it deeply hurts me that he would hate such and amazing movie. It makes no sense. Mother didn't quite approve but was alright with it. And everyone else seemed to enjoy it. 
 

Lani, Talitha, Ford, and I went and saw Les Miserables two days after Christmas. It was awesome! But on a scale of 1-10 I'd have to give it a 20, It truly was very well done...but unfortunately there were some downfalls.  For example. Casting was well done, except for Javert.He was played by Russel Crowe, and THAT was the BIGGEST downfall. NO singing voice what-so-ever, and very, VERY poor acting ability.
But, there was some good in it. Anne Hatheway, (Fantine) was outstanding. Totally and utterly wonderful! She moved me and everyone else in the theater to tears. The Hugh Jackman (Jean Valjean) was amazing as well.Overall everyone was wonderful except Russel Crowe. 
The Hobbit on the other hand on a scale of 1-10 I'd give it a 50. It had no down falls at all. I loved every minute of it.

 

Have a Happy New Year!

Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment