Our Family!

Our Family!
Our wonderful family!

Feel free!

Hello and Welcome to the Crazy Call Clan's blog! I am Ruth the editor (along with Mom) of this blog and the middle child! Feel Free to take a look!

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Cries Of Happiness and Sadness!

SARAH CAME HOME!!!! And we didn't even know about it!! Ok, so it was Thur. night and the phone rang. I answered it:
Strange Person: "You have a present at you door"
Me: "Uhhh........................?....ok.....?"(I have no idea who it is)
Strange Person: "go to your door now!................................................................................."
Hangs up.
I go to the door and what a surprise I get! My dear sister Sarah is standing freezing to death on our door step! As you could probably guess I flung it open, screamed "SARAH!!!!" Than of course everyone comes...and we party. I guess that the entire cult-de-sac could hear our "cries of happiness."
We than enjoyed 3-4 1\2 days with our sweet Sarah. But than sadly she had to go.
Entire Family: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON"T LEAVE US!!!!!!"
Sarah: "Oh come on! Buff up and be men and women gosh dang it!" (this did NOT really happen!)
Ruth: "Y-Y-Yeah g-guys!! W-we sh-should be be-better! A-and no-not c-cry!!! WAHHHH!!!!!"
Someone in the Family: "But YOUR crying Ruth!"
Anyway. We all got over it and let her go. But than everyone could hear our cries of "sadness."
But it really wasn't THAT depressing. Life goes on.
Ruth

1 comment: