Our Family!

Our Family!
Our wonderful family!

Feel free!

Hello and Welcome to the Crazy Call Clan's blog! I am Ruth the editor (along with Mom) of this blog and the middle child! Feel Free to take a look!

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Seattle Trip!! Continued

Sorry, for some reason the post started to act weird so I just posted it. Anyway. More pics.

Yes. The first thing you look at is Talitha.Honestly, I don't have a single pic of her where she is actually NOT being funny. But I really love thing picture.

Not the best picture, but here are my amazing bros (brothers) and I love em'.

Well. Haha. Ain't we all just lookin' lovely eh? Especially that lovely lookin' gal in the orange eh?
Uh.....Talitha? What are you doing? I think Joseph might be looking somewhere into the distance instead of a Lani.This is the Space Needle and If you have been there, than I hate you. (No I don't) But we couldn't go up because tickets were like $20 just to ride to the top!!!!

Yes. Another picture of beautiful Seattle. Surprisingly it wasn't rainy at all while we were there!

It's me!!!!! Don't I just look so attractive?? Yes. Yes I know that I do.

The tallest building we saw is the black one. You feel very very small when you stand by it.
Ok I saw that and noticed it. If you know what peace is...get it? It's a peace sign!! Peace out yo! And Talitha...again. Talitha can you please smile for once!?Anyway...um...moving forward.
Ok so as you can see...we had a tone of fun with all of this. After 60 min. Dad was starting to get a little worried, because this was suppose to be a 30 min. ride. Mom got a manual and...(well for some stupid reason the video wont work so I'll just flat out tell you.) We. Took. The. Wrong. Boat.
........................................................................................................................................................................
Yes. I know. Our blond moment for the year. So we got off. And than got back on. So yeah. Anyway. We got off in complete silence. Then we got back on. When we arrived we ran as fast as we possibly could to our car in hopes that it had not been towed away. We got there............... and...Our...Car...Was.............................................................................................gone. Hahahahahahahahahah!!! No. Still there. Whoa! Safe!






2 comments:

  1. WOW... i didnt know you went to Seattle! thats cool... and funny pics i LOVE then!:)

    ReplyDelete