![]() | |
| Mom and Dad with Lani at her Seminary Graduation May 2011 (I can't remember what Dad did, nice forehead DAD.) |
My Dad
Always supports our family in special events!
Uncle Bob, Ford, Adam, Grandpa Fox and Uncle Stu at Ford's Eagle Court of Honor
April 2011
Grandma and Grandpa Fox with the children in Hawaii 2010
Ford, Lani, Grandma, Grandpa, Sarah, Priscilla
Hyrum, Talitha, Joe, Ruth and Abby
My Dad is a Rock of Support
Memories;
Saturday morning foot/leg rubs (I think we discussed important things.....:)
Keep on Keeping on, Dad would end each weekly letter he sent to me in the mission with this phrase. It gave me hope, during some dark weeks.
Inspirational letters. Dad wrote a letter to me when I was dating Michael, it gave me light and understanding, during a time of confusion about an eternal decision. I will forever be grateful for Dad's insights and word of inspiration.
Back Rubs. Dad still loves these and is able to persuade our children into rubbing his shoulders!! Ford is taking a turn (come on Ford look a little more excited!)




No comments:
Post a Comment