Our Family!

Our Family!
Our wonderful family!

Feel free!

Hello and Welcome to the Crazy Call Clan's blog! I am Ruth the editor (along with Mom) of this blog and the middle child! Feel Free to take a look!

Saturday, May 19, 2012

New Things

Today is a normal Saturday at our house. I woke up and than slowly some others did. I mean, it's a Sat.! Your going to sleep in. Well at least some of us. Mom came down and told those who were sleeping down there that she was going to go to the Johnson's (people in our Ward) house to get the new (newer) swing set from them. Last night Baden and Mary had taken our old one so we were getting a new one! We gathered up a troop of kids consisting of Mom, me(Ruth), Ford, Talitha, Abby, Hyrum, and Joseph. We were just about to walk out the door when Ford said that a person was carrying part of the swing set to our house! Long-story short we got all of the parts to it and the best thing about it is it has a slide and a swing thingy that isn't broken! Yeah! So yeah. We also got Mother new phones for Mother's Day! I know what your thinking. I mean "new phones"!! But she is not the kind of Mom that you get flowers for and says: "Oh thank you so much (sniff) I will treasure them forever!" HA! No. She looves the new phones and so do we all!
Please post a comment!

Ruth :)

1 comment:

  1. A new swing set AND new phones! What fun! Was it very hard to assemble the swing set?
    And phones- a very practical gift. I'm all about practicality too. (But I like flowers as well. I'm just not into dust collectors, and unnecessary space-taker-uppers.)
    Keep posting!
    Love to all the Calls.

    ReplyDelete